Tuesday, July 31, 2007

wow

I may only have a few people reading my little blog, but those who do are fascinating! I'm astonished, delighted, intellectually challenged, and inspired by the comments people have made to my silly rants. Ange, Kory, the Chelseas, Paul, Farrah, and Thom Carter (who I don't even actually know in person) have all given me so much food for thought I'm feasting! Thanks for everything. If you haven't read the comments for the longer posts, you should. They're better than the original.

6 comments:

Zach said...

As one who reads your blog, that you don't know and have no idea about, let me just say... "You're right". :)

Pyrate said...

I likes your blog.
i want responses. you can email them, too, if you'd rather.

TUG said...

As Thom Carter, I agree with Zach.

I just wish that you read my blog.

Salt H2O said...

I told you you have fans!!

A Blog from a totally hot, single, honors english teacher is bound to be a hit!

crazy4danes said...

You're awesome Lori and it's been so much fun reading your blogs and being able to keep in touch with you! I love reading what you have to say...so I'm glad you like reading what I have to say :) Luvs!

pmschuk said...

Your blog is sweet, Lauren, because it's a great combination of the intellectual and the personal. Several of your posts have been really moving because you don't hesitate or hold back. Thanks for the sharing; it has resonated.